Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Early...

I couldn't sleep last night. There is an annoying animal right outside our window that was making awful noises ALL... NIGHT... LONG...

I wanted to kill it.

I'm not sure how I would have done it. I'm terrified of guns. I don't like the feeling of stabbing something, especially to kill it. I didn't want to beat it to death because that is terribly cruel. We don't have any poison, at least not to my knowledge. And I didn't want to have to walk all the way to the front door and then halfway around the house to our window at 1 o'clock in the morning.

So I laid in bed all night, clenching my fists and trying not to wake my husband who was sleeping quite peacefully, might I add.

Maybe I can squeeze in a nap today...

2 comments:

  1. Men can sleep through anything. Sorry your sleep was interrupted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the annoying woodpecker that lived right outside my bedroom window last year... Every morning at 5am he would peck is little heart out - it drove me NUTS! It would wake me up every day without fail. Then, one day when I was in a session with my T, we heard this weird knocking noise outside the window. We went outside and there was a woodpecker pecking his little heart out! The next morning, there was no woodpecker outside my window :)

    ReplyDelete