Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Couldn't Even Stop It... - Part 3

I finally let my boyfriend, Tyler, come in my room. He held me and let me cry.

My best friend Laura came over too. She brought me a big stuffed teddy bear. She held my hand while I cried into Tyler's chest.

They left around 2am and then Ash's boyfriend, Chris, came over.

(On a lighter note, Chris and Tyler were also identical twins)

**This may be triggering**

I thought he had come over to cry with me. To comfort each other. To be there for each other. But I was very wrong...

First, he led me down into the basement of my house and locked the door. He pushed me down and drug me to the other side of the room. He tore off my pajama's and got on top of me. Then he raped me. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again.

I couldn't even fight him because I was so weak from crying.

He left me down there, in the dark. I curled up into a ball and tried to cry, but I couldn't. It hurt too much.

He came back again the next night to repeat what he had already done...and more.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment