Monday, July 19, 2010

Drawings On The Wall

My four year old (Kel) caught my one and a half year old (Tey) coloring on the wall yesterday afternoon. Normally I jump right in and ask them what they are doing and they bashfully give up their crayons, but the conversation was just too cute to interrupt.


Kel: Tey, mommy is not going to be very happy.

Tey: *holds up crayon* red!

Kel: No no no.

Tey: *looks at crayon* blue?

Kel: No it is red!

Tey: *confused look*

Kel: Give me that red.

Tey: *holds it tight against her chest* NO!

Kel: Ok fine.

Tey: *goes back to coloring*

Kel: If you're gonna draw on the wall then at least do it behind the couch!


Ahh I just love my little girls!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha I totally LOVE this! Kel is such a sweetheart! Now you're going to have to check behind her bed to make sure she didn't draw on the walls...

    ReplyDelete